Now, I don't have any vintage lenses, but there are plenty of Canon FD lenses selling at relatively low prices on Ebay. I am especially interested in the primes, like the 50mm f1.4, 28mm f2, etc.
If anyone else here is interested as well, here are the information you need.
- The FD Lenses
- FD Review
- Canon FD Lens Performance Survey
- Canon FD YahooGroup
- FD to micro 4/3 adapter on Ebay
- List of Adapter Suppliers
- Sample Gallery (FD Lenses on Lumix G1)
- FD Lenses on KEH.com
- Discussions about using FD lenses on micro 4/3: Here, here and here
Please feel free to share your experience on this topic in the comments ...